Friday, October 2, 2009

Recovering

Ughh.

I am SO glad it's Friday. I've been battling a cold for the last two days. I've barely moved off the couch or out of my bed in an effort to get rid of the stupid thing.

Of course, her Majesty hasn't been making it easy, but I think the worst of it has passed.

And I owe a huge round of applause to my hubby for being such a trooper while I've been out of commission. The kids haven't been easy to handle, and the house has gotten a tiny bit messy *cough, cough* but it's a small price to pay for having the chance to get some rest and fight off these nasty germs attacking my body.

Plus I got the chance to re-watch a bunch of my favorite Burn Notice episodes (although I love them all, it's so hard to choose the favorites), so all in all it wasn't the worst way to recuperate. More like the best! (Yeah, I know, watching this show is an addiction. I need help.)

So tonight the twins are going to their school carnival, and tomorrow they have a birthday party to attend. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to go to Tulsa for a writer's meeting, but we'll have to see. The rest of the weekend will probably be spent cleaning up the disaster zone we've created over the last couple of days.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. And I hope I feel better to enjoy mine.

Later.

No comments: