Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello, all.

It's Friday!!! Yay!!!

I'm working on the laundry, the boys are out of school and watching movies, and the Princess is running around the house looking for attention.

We're headed to Mom's for the weekend. The boys want to Trick-or-Treat there, I get to help my sister-in-law with adorable little Hudson, and Hubby will be working at the farm with my brother.

So I have a ton of stuff to pack for the trip: costumes, clothes, etc.

Hopefully the boys will entertain themselves and their sister while I work, and then we'll be off.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my friend, Holly!!!

Later.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thank You!! We have a busy weekend planned as well. My parents and the in-laws are coming for Lily's 3rd Birthday party on Saturday. And, of course we have to go Trick-or-Treating. Have a great weekend!! Hope to see you soon!