Monday, October 5, 2009

Good morning, everyone.

I'm trying my best to be happy and cheerful when in reality I am completely wiped out. The cold is mostly gone, I still have a slight cough, but the Princess continues to keep me awake at night, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get enough sleep.

We had a really good weekend, and with the weather starting to cool off, it's been an ideal time hanging outside with the kids. But at night, the Little Miss has been feeling frisky and refuses to go to bed.

Once the crazy part of getting her to sleep is accomplished, the joy doesn't last because she's been waking up and crawling into bed with us or roaming the house ALL NIGHT LONG. She doesn't just go back to sleep once she's in our bed, either. Hubby sleeps through it all because he's just lucky that way, but I wake up for every cry, twist, turn, and flailing limb.

I know this is just one of the many joys of parenthood, and this too, shall pass, but it's been so nice having enough sleep most nights, I'm getting kind of cranky with all the disrupted rest.

Anyway, we have another busy week planned, so it's time to get on with it. I hope you all have a great week yourselves.

Later.

No comments: