Friday, October 16, 2009

Howdy, folks!

Hope you had a wonderful week, and have plans for a wonderful weekend, too.

I got a late start on my blog this morning because I slept in today. And the reason I slept in is because I had no kids waking me up with a running leap to the midsection. And the reason I had no kids is because they are with their grandparents for the next two days.

THANK YOU MIMI AND PAPA MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I don't think there are words to truly describe how grateful I am to have this little bit of alone-time with my husband.

He's running a few errands this morning, and giving me the chance to catch up on my blog writing, and my blog reading (there are some interesting debates going on in the publishing world, but I won't bore you with that right now), and I'm hoping to get a little writing done before we go out this afternoon.

I have a mushy romance movie from Netflix on my coffee table, waiting to be watched, and we might even go walking at the lake, or head for the Botanical Gardens, or . . . the possibilities are endless.

So I'd better go. Enjoy your weekend. I intend to enjoy mine!

Later.

No comments: