Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hola!

It's the middle of the week. Duh. Y'all know that already.

I'm very tired today. The kids are feeling better. Their team won the t-ball game on Monday, we play again tomorrow, and two make up games on Saturday morning. I also have my writer's group meeting on Saturday afternoon.

Then we're headed to Mom's Saturday night, and going to my sister-in-law's baby shower on Sunday afternoon. Two of them, actually.

We have a busy couple of weeks ahead, and need to keep our family as healthy as possible to handle the frantic pace we're expecting.

Not to mention I'm trying to finish my manuscript in the next 6 days. So I've been channelling the Little Engine That Could . . . I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

Hope the rest of your week goes well, and I'll check back with you on Friday.

Later.

No comments: