Monday, November 2, 2009

Hi everyone!

Monday again, and we're back to the grind after a busy weekend. We took the kids to my Mom's house for Halloween, and we got a ton of candy. I don't think they'll be able to eat it all anytime soon.

Of course, being my kids, they'll probably have it finished by the end of the week.

I got to stay the night with my sweet little nephew, and he was totally adorable, as usual.

We hurried home on Sunday afternoon so I could stop by my friend Lacy's baby shower, which was totally cute.

And today, because of the time change, the boys were up very early and ready to go to school. Like, arguing with me because we couldn't walk out the door that very moment.

I'm really liking the change this year because the kids are going to bed early, we're up earlier without feeling exhausted, and I've already gotten the dishes and a couple of loads of laundry going.

Of course, the Princess is feeling really good, and has been into everything all morning long. Hopefully she'll wear herself out playing this morning and will take a great nap this afternoon.

And I guess that's it for us. I need to go switch the laundry and start folding. Exciting. Not.

Have a great week.

Later.

No comments: