Friday, November 6, 2009

Howdy, folks.

Trying out my cowgirl lingo.

I think I'll pass.

So, not a whole lot to share this morning. The weather here has been beautiful for the early part of November. The Princess and I have gone for a walk a couple of days now, and hopefully we'll manage to get a couple more walks in since it's supposed to be nice for the rest of the weekend.

The boys are off to school.

Hubby is off to work.

I'm still trying to finish my manuscript, but for as wonderful as Her Majesty has been when we're taking walks, she's not so accommodating when I'm trying to type.

It's very irritating.

So I'll be sneaking in paragraphs here and there, doing my best to keep her distracted while I try to work.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and have warm, sunny weather to play in.

Later.

No comments: