Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey everybody.

Well, the Thanksgiving program was last night, and it was too cute.

We only had one hiccup in the evening: Twin B came home from school with a fever, and couldn't be in the show.

He was so distraught, and so was Mommy. He cried and cried because he wanted to be in the program with everyone else, and we just couldn't let him go.

And I cried and cried (inside) because he was so miserable.

But Twin A did a great job, and was able to do is brother's part because they had practiced so much together.

Mimi, Grandma, Uncle Clint, and Auntie Misty were able to come, and it was great to see them.

So Twin B is home today recovering, and the Princess is torturing him mercilessly. I'm really going to have to find a way to keep her out of trouble. But the problem is I'm so exhausted, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open, much less entertaining a two year old for the next 8 hours.

But we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll perk up soon and be able to keep everyone happy and the house from being destroyed.

Have a good weekend and stay out of trouble.

Later.

No comments: