Monday, November 23, 2009

Good morning, all.

It is a very foggy Monday for us. Got the kids off to school this morning, and Hubby off to work, and now the Princess and I are hanging at the house.

I've got a laundry room full to the ceiling (not really, but it's close), and I need to get on it. Which I don't really want to do.

I'm getting excited about the end of the book drawing near, and I want to finish it in the next couple of days. Of course, with the Princess fighting for my undivided attention, we'll see how it goes.

Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm super excited about hanging with family and eating lots of yummy food.

We also had Hubby's older brother and nephews visiting for the weekend, which was great. The boys love hanging with their cousins, Her Majesty ruled the world and everyone in it, Hubby and his bro got to have their favorite political discussions, and I got to hide from everyone.

It was wonderful.

So that's about it for us. I'll check in Wednesday before we take off to Mom's house.

Later.

No comments: