Friday, July 31, 2009

The Weekend Is Here

Hey, y'all.

Sorry the post is so late today. My internet was down most of the morning, and only just came back online.

Hubby's older brother and family stopped at our house last night on their way to visit with family in Texas, but I had a headache and couldn't hang out with them very much. They left this morning, and it was nice having them here for a while. I wish they could have stayed longer.

The boys are playing cars on the back patio, the Princess is attempting to take a nap, and we all just finished lunch (chicken nuggets and fries) thanks to my wonderful hubby, who brought food home for us all. Is he a great guy or what?

I will be doing laundry later this afternoon, and hopefully getting some clothes folded.

The exercise thing didn't happen. Surprise, surprise. But maybe, eventually, I'll find myself in a let's get healthy kind of mood. Who knows?

Our weekend will be pretty busy. I have a meeting in Tulsa tomorrow, and we're taking the boys swimming at a waterpark on Sunday. They will be 6 years old on Monday.

Very scary. My little guys are growing up.

And that's it for us. I hope you all have a great weekend, and stay cool and safe.

Later.

No comments: