Monday, July 27, 2009

Hoping for a Slow Week

Good morning, all.

We had a busy weekend, and I would like to say a belated Happy Birthday to my mother (although I was a good daughter and did call her the day of her Birthday). It was on Saturday.

Well, we had a good weekend of cleaning and shopping, visiting with family, and getting Back to School taken care of for the boys, and summer clearance clothes for the girl.

Now, we just have to get through the next 4 weeks until school starts, which I can't wait until the day finally arrives, and maybe I can get back into a semi-normal writing routine.

I wish I had more to tell, but at the moment, I'm just so worn out, I can barely think straight. The boys are watching a movie, the Princess is getting in their way, demanding they show her some attention, the house is still in somewhat decent shape, and hopefully this week I can improve upon the work we've already done.

So I guess that's it. In theory, this week should be pretty slow. The weekend is going to be rushed again, but the middle of the week should be quiet. Yay!

I hope you all have a good week, and take care.

Later.

No comments: