Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello all.

We had a busy weekend, and it seems like we are going to have a busy week as well.

Tonight we have t-ball practice (which has been cancelled twice because of weather), and tomorrow we have 2 games.

I also have 2 Parent/Teacher conferences tomorrow night. So it is going to be interesting to juggle the kids and games, but I think we'll manage.

Then we have a short week, as the kids are out of school on Friday. We will be headed to Mom's house for Easter Weekend, and hopefully the weather will be decent so they can have fun.

But mostly we're just trying to mentally prepare for the onslaught of T-Ball season. It will be interesting to see how the boys play this year. And how the parents handle the tense games. My view is they are little kids and are supposed to be having fun, win or lose. And we've been on both sides of that equation. Their first season, they didn't win a single game, but they had fun.

The next couple of seasons, they've played better and won lots of games, and they also had fun.

But the parents got a LITTLE intense. Myself included. So this year I am determined to stay neutral, no matter what happens. (And all you people who KNOW me, stop laughing!) Trust me, compared to some parents on both sides of a game, I am the picture of calm and serenity.

I'll keep you updated on how the season is going, since it will be taking over our lives as of today.

Have a great week.

Later.

No comments: