Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello, all.

After months of rewrites, edits, and let's face it, procrastination on my part, I am FINALLY ready to submit my manuscript to Steeple Hill.

YAY!!!

With the help of my critique partner, Lacy, I finished up the synopsis this morning. The manuscript and query letter are done. I just need to find the courage to put everything in the mail.

So for the rest of the day I'm going to channel the Little Engine That Could . . . "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can . . ."

Of course, nothing moves quickly in publishing so it will be a LONG while before I hear anything back, and even then it might only be a form rejection letter. Or it could be a request for the full manuscript. There's really no way to know for sure.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I hear good news.

Hope the rest of your week goes well.

Later.

No comments: