Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well, I'm not sure what I want to write about this morning. The boys are off to school and Hubby is off to work. The Princess is being quite patient (so far) and watching cartoons.

I am working on critiquing a manuscript for a friend. Things are relatively calm at the moment, and I gotta say, it's a little unnerving.

I've gotten so used to the screaming, running, fighting, and general chaos in our house that when a peaceful moment descends I find myself scrambling to figure out what to do with myself.

Totally random thought just popped into my head: I absolutely love Netflix. I got to watch "Julie & Julia" last night, and it was very cute. The night before I watched "Lost in Austen" which is about a young woman in London who is completely in love with the book Pride and Prejudice. So when fictional character Elizabeth Bennett appears in her bathroom and sends the girl through a door into the world of Pride and Prejudice, she royally messes up the course of the entire novel.

I have been able to catch-up on a ton of movies I haven't had the time, money, or energy to see in a movie theater or to rent from a store. It's just nice to have a movie mailed to me, or to be able to watch them on my computer.

And that's it. Random thoughts are over. I've gotta get back to editing. Have a great rest of your week.

Later.

No comments: