Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello everyone.

Sorry I'm late. I keep saying that a lot, but I just haven't been focused lately. The laundry thing is really getting to me. I mean seriously, are people coming over to my house in the middle of the night and dropping off all their extra clothes?

When I say there are PILES of laundry around my house, it's not an exaggeration. Clean and dirty piles everywhere, in EVERY SINGLE ROOM OF THE HOUSE! It seems like the more I wash and dry and fold, the more piles pop up in their place.

But really, who wants to read about my laundry every week? Nobody.

So we have a busy weekend planned. What else is new?

I may be headed to a writer's meeting in Tulsa on Saturday, the twins have t-ball practice, and then we are off to my mom's house to spend the night.

And I have lots to do before then, so I'm off. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Later.

No comments: