Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello all.

Sorry there was no post on Monday. I kept thinking about it, and then I'd forget again. Mostly because I was up to my eyeballs in dirty laundry, courtesy of the Princess who caught some sort of stomach bug and has been puking every night since last Friday.

And it only happens AT NIGHT!!!

What's up with that?

She's fine during the day, playing and carrying on. Then it's time for bed. Again, she's doing fine. Falls asleep. Wakes up after a couple of hours with a burst of coughing and whoosh!

Puke City.

Thank goodness last night it was only the blanket and sheet. It didn't actually soak through to the mattress like a few nights ago.

But to say I'm ready for this little virus to go away would be an understatement. I'm very happy there has been no fever or any other symptoms with this illness, but the throwing up is getting very old.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a fantastic week. I'm off to switch the laundry yet again.

Later.

No comments: