Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello all.

Wow, it's been a hectic week. T-ball games (pre-season), T-ball practice, school, Easter weekend, etc.

And it feels like the next week is going to be worse. Practice tonight, practice Friday night, possible games this week (still not sure when exactly), writers group activities (gift basket auction, officer meetings, book signing for a visiting author, planning fundraisers for the next couple of months), and the list seems to go on and on.

Not to mention the NEVER-ENDING pile of laundry that only seems to grow with each passing day. I was joking with my brother and his wife over the weekend that the mythical monster in the dryer who eats all the socks? Well, I think he's been showing up in my dryer and puking up all those extra clothes, leaving me even more laundry than I know what to do with.

But other than that, we're good. It's good to have the kids busy because it keeps them out of trouble. And it keeps me out of trouble, too.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, and I'll check in on Wednesday (if I don't forget again).

Later.

No comments: