Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday.

Is there anything happy about Monday's? Really?

I'm sort of in a stunned state of disbelief right now. Just before I took the boys to school this morning, I was searching through our DVR to find a cartoon for them to watch. And we had about 30 hours of extra recording space.

Which was odd.

Usually we have about 10 hours of space on the DVR at any given time. So I figured Hubby must have erased some of his shows and started checking to see what was gone.

And my heart stopped dead in my chest.

All my Burn Notice episodes from Season 3 had been erased.

Now, this was obviously not the work of Hubby. He enjoys living. He likes to breathe through his nose, not a tube. So he would never be foolish enough to erase 16 episodes of my favorite show.

This was obviously the work of our crossed-signal perpetrators somewhere in the neighborhood. Somehow they were able to get into our DVR and erase stuff. Which we've had the same thing happen to us. Finding recordings that we certainly didn't program, so we've erased them.

But amazingly enough, I'm not completely losing my mind over this. Hubby's calling the satellite company (AGAIN) today. We're going to see if they can fix the problem.

And I have it on good authority that the Season 3 DVD set will be released about the same time Season 4 begins. So I'll be able to buy them soon. That's probably the only thing keeping me from going crazy. And the fact that I think I might know who the "fiends" are (a couple who just had a baby and who I really, really like). So I'm doing my best to keep my cool.

Wish me luck.

Hope you all have a good week.

Later.

No comments: