Friday, August 21, 2009

Silence is Golden

Ahhhhhh!

Silence.

Sweet, wonderful, glorious silence.

Hubby took off early with the twins to run a couple of errands, drop them off at school, and head for work. The Princess has not emerged from her slumber cocoon, and I'm sipping a cup of hot tea and working on this post.

Ahhhhhh!

School has been going well, so far as I can tell. The boys have both seemed to enjoy it, and although neither one has provided great detail on their daily activities, they've both insisted, "Everything's fine!" when I pushed for more information.

So today I'll be facing my usual mountain of laundry, picking up around the house, working on some edits for a friend, and trying to get a bit of writing done.

I believe Mimi and Papa Max are coming this weekend so it should be a lot of fun for everyone. And now I am off to switch the clothes.

Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend.

Later.

No comments: