Monday, August 24, 2009

Good morning, all.

Got the boys off to school this morning, Hubby's off to work, the Princess and I have had our breakfast, and now we're just doing our thing.

She's playing with her toys and watching a cartoon about bugs, and I'm just getting started with my morning routine . . . which includes writing my blog post.

This weekend was good. Mimi and Papa Max did come for a visit. The boys were a little out of control (I thought they were completely nuts, but others disagreed with me), and beyond excited to have their grandparents hanging out with them. But overall, I think everyone enjoyed the visit.

This week should be filled with the usual stuff; kids, house, and everything in between.

So I hope you all have a great week, and I'll catch you on Wednesday.

Later.

No comments: