Friday, June 26, 2009

Long, Hot Summer

Hello, all.

Hope you had a great week, and are ready to kick off the weekend. I'll be picking up around the house today and washing bedding in preparation for family visiting later today.

And I'm also gonna try to get some writing done, but somehow I don't think it's gonna happen. It's going to be a really busy day.

The boys played t-ball last night and won their game. It was HOT!!!!! VERY, VERY HOT!!!

I was ready to just call the game and find an air conditioner. But the boys played through and won. They were hot and thirsty, but seemed mostly unaffected by the heat. Lucky. I felt like I was melting.

We have one more game, and that's it for the season. There's the possibility they'll be playing again in the fall, but we'll have to see.

And that's it for us. Tomorrow we're off to the theme park for a scorcher, and hopefully we'll be able to find ways to keep cool throughout the day. I know it will be fun, but very hot.

Have fun this weekend and stay safe.

Later.

No comments: