Monday, June 1, 2009

Howdy.

Wow. I am beat, and it's only Monday morning. Well, it's actually closer to noon, but you get the idea.

We had a super busy weekend, and we've started the week off with a bang, too.

We started Baseball Camp this morning, and even though it was hot, it was also fun. The boys did well, paid attention, and said they are ready to go back tomorrow.

I'm taking that as a good sign.

Tonight we have a t-ball game, and two more this week. One might be rained out, but we'll have to see. The weather is talking down pour, so the make up game may not get made up yet.

So I am trying to get the boys uniforms clean, the Princess is taking a nap because she went to bed late and I got her up way too early to get ready to go watch the twins at camp, and I've gotta fit paying the bills in sometime between this post, lunch, laundry, and getting ready and leaving for t-ball.

Busy, busy, busy.

So I'll post Wednesday on how everything is going . . . if I survive.

Later.

No comments: