Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello all.

Sorry my post is late today. We've had a busy week, and the weekend is shaping up to be just as crazy.

The in-laws had a good time watching the twins play t-ball, which they won their game, and we had a nice meal afterward. Of course the kids were hyped up, and a little difficult to control, but they had Mimi and Papa Max cracking up in the car on the ride home.

This morning Dear Hubby and Father-In-Law got coffee and donuts, which the kids loved (the donuts, not the coffee), Hubby got going to work, and the in-laws got on their way to Dallas for the weekend.

Hope they have a great trip.

The twins just ate another donut for "lunch" and I threw them out the door, onto the trampoline, to work off some of that sugar.

And I am taking a short break while the Princess is resting to rest myself. We have a busy weekend ahead . . . a t-ball tournament all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon, and I need all the help I can get.

I have a list of errands to take care of this afternoon, so I'd better get started. Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay safe and have fun.

Later.

No comments: