Monday, June 8, 2009

Get Cleaning

Good morning all.

It's a lovely Monday, and I hope your weekend was wonderful.

Mine certainly was. The hubby and twins made it back from Arkansas with no visible signs of injury, and the Princess and I had a wonderful time. I didn't get nearly as much writing done as I wanted to, but it was nice hanging with my daughter.

And this morning begins a busy week for us.

Mimi and Papa Max are coming to visit on Thursday, which means I have a good reason to start cleaning the house. It usually takes an act of God to motivate me to clean, and I think a visit from the in-laws is a pretty good reason to get off my lazy bum and get cleaning.

The boys play t-ball Thursday night, and then they have a tournament all day Saturday and possibly Sunday afternoon, if they make it that far. It's a double-elimination tournament, so we'll see how they do.

And now I need to get busy. Cleaning, writing, and kiddos are going to keep me busy for the rest of the week.

Check back with you on Wednesday.

Later.

No comments: