Friday, July 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day

Well, things got a little crazier the last couple of days, and cleaning has ground to a screeching halt, but hopefully today we'll get back on track.

And silly as it sounds, I am SO excited about shopping tomorrow. Anyone who knows me is going to do a double take, and call to ask if I'm feeling okay. My dislike of shopping is well known among friends and family. But I am just thrilled about this trip, and looking forward to having everything ready to go.

I've been making lists of what we need to take with us: boys list, husband list, baby list, my list, general needs list.

I've been making lists of things we need to do before we go: haircuts, car serviced, car cleaned out, setting up the portable DVD player, and SHOPPING!

And I've been making a list of all the things I need to shop for: dress clothes for me, dress clothes for the boys, shoes for my husband, shoes for the baby, little extras for the long trip.

I think I'm also excited because, although I haven't met my weight loss goal yet, I am pleased to report that I am back into pre-pregnancy clothes. Clothes I was only able to wear two summers ago now fit again! This is thrilling news for me, and just encourages me to keep going with my exercise and diet routine.

Tomorrow I get to pick out a lovely dress for the wedding that will make me feel beautiful and fabulous. I get to show it off for my husband and make him proud I am his wife. And hopefully I can do all this for a steal!

When I have a picture, I'll post. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: