Friday, July 25, 2008

News and Events

Today is all about the random news and events happening in our lives right now.

I have officially driven my dear husband crazy. Yesterday, after a long day of work, DH comes home and wants to relax, and all I can do is talk about the trip. I've made three more lists since Wednesday, and I bombarded him with every detail of each list.

But I also have fabulous news: I am going to be signing books in the Mall of America in Minneapolis on Saturday, September 20.

TOTALLY EXCITED!!

Now, granted, this event will have over 100 authors and their books, but still . . . THE MALL OF AMERICA! Can't stop grinning!

And today is my mother's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! She will kill me if I tell anyone her age, so let's just say she's past the 39 1/2 mark. I called her at work to wish her happy birthday, and one of her co-workers informed me her desk was covered with HUGE, BRIGHT balloons, and diet Dr. Pepper (her favorite drink), and chocolate bars (so you can see I inherited my chocolate addiction). Mom was more than a little embarrassed. She prefers quiet birthdays, but my sister-in-law and I decided she needed a little splash, hence the balloons instead of flowers. We're also taking her to dinner tomorrow night, as well.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: