Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi, everyone.

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start.

All the boys came home last night, and I was surprised how much I missed them. I was VERY glad for the relative peace and quiet while they were gone, with only the Princess and I puttering around the house, but it was great to see the twins smiling faces and to hear their excited chatter about all the fun they had with their cousins.

Poor hubby, however, looked flat and worn-out. I think the expression "hit by a Mack truck" is an understatement in his case. It was a mega-testosterone weekend for them, and I think it wore him down.

But I know they all had fun, they went to see hubby's Grandpa (who is a hoot and a half), and had more adventures than they could tell me in one sitting.

And now, the boys are back in school, hubby is recuperating, and it's back to business as usual at our house.

Hope y'all have a great week.

Later.

No comments: