Monday, April 13, 2009

Business as Usual

Good morning, all.

Well, we definitely had a busy weekend.

We left for my mom's house on Friday morning, and it felt like the kids ran circles around us for three days (which they really did).

Easter egg hunts, adventures at the ranch, video games, baseball in the back yard, watching movies, cooking, church, Easter lunch, and on, and on. Whew!

But we are home, the boys are at school, the baby is playing quietly, and I might have a few minutes of alone time today. Which means trying to catch up on writing related issues.

If I want to "unplug" for a while, my mom's house is a good place to do it because she doesn't have Internet access, so I'd have to go up to my brother's house if I wanted to check my e-mail and such. But on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing something if I can't check what's happening.

Very strange, I know.

But anyway, I guess it's time to get busy working on my story. Hope you all have a great week!

Later.

No comments: