Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Little Bees and Birthday Wishes

Hey, folks.

It's Friday. YAY!!!

We are heading into a busy weekend, and also a busy next week.

Tomorrow I have a writers meeting in Edmond, and will be there early to help set up for the guest speaker. Then I have to rush back home for t-ball practice, and an evening of wild 5 year old antics.

On Sunday, we are headed for Bricktown to meet up with my husband's former boss from Arkansas, who is visiting OKC for a conference. It will be nice to see her again. She was always a very kind and generous person while hubby worked at UAMS, and they have kept in touch since we moved back to Oklahoma.

So we'll be spending most of the weekend on the go, and then Monday night we have a t-ball game, Wednesday we're meeting another of Scott's former co-workers (this one from OG&E), and heading to another t-ball game that evening.

And somewhere in there we're trying to clean the house, dig out new flower beds by the front porch, and I'm trying to get a major chunk of a book written.

Whew!

But, I have every confidence we'll get it all done . . . well, maybe not all of it, but most of it, and we might even be able to keep our sanity in the process. We'll see.

And also, I would like to tell my mother-in-law, Carla Stewart . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your special day, and be sure Max takes you someplace wonderful for dinner!

Have fun this weekend, everybody!

Later.

1 comment:

carla stewart said...

Thanks, Denice! Max took me to dinner last night at Carrabas. Good food. Great time.
Sounds like you've got a busy weekend planned! Have fun.