Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello, all.

Okay, loved Burn Notice again last night. Totally awesome. So sad there are only three episodes left in the season until June. Don't know how I'll survive, but somehow I will pull through.

As for the rest of our lives, things are pretty much normal.

Shocking, I know.

Usually we have some sort of ridiculous or pain-in-the-tushy issue going on, but things are actually pretty calm around here for now. The boys are at school and will be having their Valentine's party this afternoon. (On a side note: Twin A informed me girls are gross and he DOES NOT like them. Wonder how long that will last.) The Princess is watching cartoons, eating cereal, and spilling the pieces on the floor. She still has a cough, but seems to be feeling a little better. And Hubby is at work.

So I'll be trying to work on a manuscript while I can.

And I'm off. Have a good weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day (in a couple of days).

Later.

No comments: