Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The twins are back in school!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly didn't know if I was going to make it. Not that I don't love spending time with my kids, but 6 days of nonstop running, screaming, jumping, fighting, whining, and insanity have me a little on edge.

In fact, yesterday when the Princess finally took her first nap in those 6 days, I sat down on the couch and cried tears of joy and thanksgiving.

I was really beginning to think I had done something terribly, horribly wrong to anger God: spit in a church, commit an act of terrorism, kick an injured puppy . . . something to incur the wrath of the Almighty.

The children simply would not calm down and rest. And I desperately needed the reprieve.

But now I am happy to say that the boys are in school, and the Princess is happily playing with her toys and watching cartoons.

YAY!!!!!!!

So I will be trying to catch up on just about everything I've gotten behind on: laundry, picking up, sweeping, mopping, book revisions, critiquing a friend's manuscript, and duties I've neglected as the new VP of our OKC writer's group.

Lots to do, so I'm off. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

Later.

No comments: