Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Morning, all.

Burn Notice ROCKED!!!

Okay, got that out of the way. Sorry, I can't help myself. I just love the show.

And the sad thing is that watching Burn Notice is pretty much the highlight of my week. The twins are at school (YAY!!!), and they were so excited because today is Pajama Day. For a dollar, all the kids get to wear their jammies to school. And as far as fundraisers go, its a fairly clever one.

The Princess is ruling her kingdom with an iron fist this morning, bossing her put-upon servants (mommy & daddy) around and demanding we give her all that her heart desires the moment she wants it.

She's been a very frustrated girl because Mommy's not playing that game.

I still have three areas I'm focusing my time and energy on; the house, my writing, and other writing related issues. And I'll be working on them for the rest of the weekend.

Hope your weekend goes great. Have fun and stay safe.

Later.

No comments: