Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good morning, all.

I'm getting a late start today because the Princess has a cold (cough, runny nose, low-grade fever) that's been keeping her up at night, which of course is keeping me up at night.

Hubby was kind enough this morning to get the twins up, dressed, and off to school so the Princess and I could sleep in after a very long, fitful night. We've been pushing fluids and trying to keep her down to get some rest, but a 2 year old who doesn't want to stay in bed is almost impossible to keep there without the use of restraints.

(And don't think I haven't been tempted to break out the duct tape to strap her down!)

So the rest of today is going to be about getting her better, and keeping me sane. We'll see how that goes.

And that's it for now. Hope your week is going well. Have fun. Stay safe.

Later.

P.S. I wanted to give a late shout-out to my brother "Uncle Gick" and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late. (And actually, I did call him yesterday, and was informed I am supposed to be making him a pie for his birthday, as it is my sister-ly duty to comply. So the pie is on the way . . . sometime around Thanksgiving.)

P.P.S. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law "Aunt Mishie" tomorrow. No more cokes or candy for the children as your present. No, no, no.

No comments: