Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's the Day

Good morning, all.

I hope you had a great weekend, and are prepared for the week ahead.

All the kids are home today, and so far, so good (although I realize it's only been an hour into our morning, but still . . .).

The boys are playing nicely with their sister, she isn't trying to get into everything, and everyone seems content to play quietly for the moment. I have no illusions this peaceful lull will last longer than the time it takes to write this post, but one can always hope.

Well, today's the day.

I'll be making the final preparations, and sending my manuscript out. My palms are already sweating. But this is a crucial step on the path to becoming a career author.

It definitely won't be easy. However, I know that if I don't send it, I'll never know.

So . . . I guess I need to finish up while I have a moment of silence to work. Wish me luck not to chicken out at the last second.

Later.

No comments: