Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Regular Old Wednesday

Hello, all.

Not a whole lotta shakin' goin' on around here. I am filled with maternal pride as I watch my daughter sitting in her play-yard, flipping through baby books, engrossed in the pictures. She talks to the picture, turns the page, then tries to take a bite. But at least she's interested in books, if only because they are so tasty.

I am still striving to finish the book by the weekend, but I have a feeling it's going to be more like over the weekend. I want to type those magic little words "The End" by Friday night, but it looks like it will be closer to Sunday night. But it still gives me a warm, gooey feeling to think how close I am to finishing. Very excited.

Conference prep is well underway. I still have packing to do, although I do have all my clothes picked out (thank you, Mom for the fabulous outfits on loan). I have to get my Conference Notebook put together, but I have a list of what needs to go where. I need to get my appointment materials printed and organized, but again, I have a list of everything that will go into each folder. So it's all coming along. WooHoo!

Different topic: pray for the hurricane victims, both at home, and on the islands.

See you Friday.

No comments: