Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello, all.

It's Friday! A little later than I usually post, but hey, I had a really long night.

We had all these strange storms popping up all over the state, some tornadic and some not. My mom's county had all these little flare-ups, and then they worked their way across the state to us.

And unfortunately the storms were slow-moving and started late at night. So every 30 minutes or so, my weather radio would beep, pulling me out of a wonderful sleep, and the storms didn't pass until nearly 2am.

So I'm really tired today, and I have a headache.

But other than that, things are going well for us. I'm off to Tulsa tomorrow, hubby's hangin' with the kids, and he's still getting ready for the new job.

I've been writing, and am very excited about this story. I hope it will be a light-hearted romance, and that's about it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Later.

No comments: