Monday, May 4, 2009

Good morning, all.

It's Monday again, and in two days hubby starts his new job. YAY!!! We're both totally excited.

He's just ready to be out of the house, and I'm ready to be home alone again.

Not that we don't love each other, but when you get into a routine, and that routine is thrown off, you're ready for things to get "back to normal".

He's ready to get up in the morning and go to work, come home, have dinner with his family, and hang out for the rest of the night.

I'm happy to do my morning thing, hang out with the Princess during the day, pick-up the boys from school, and watch cartoons/fix snacks until hubby gets home.

The boys will be out of school soon, and summer is gonna be a wild ride. I'm bracing myself for the chaos about to erupt in our house.

But I hope you all have a good week, and I am off to meet my word count on my manuscript for the day.

Later.

No comments: