Friday, February 20, 2009

Back on Top Again . . . Sort Of

Hey folks.

Hope you've all had a great week. And I hope you have a good weekend, too.

I have no idea how our weekend is going to go. We have a sick child, and I dread the spread of germs from one kid to the next until two weeks have disappeared from our lives in a blur of Tylenol, Sprite, dry toast and soup.

Hopefully no one else will get sick. One can always dream.

Hubby is out getting the "sick supplies" and I have a boy attached to my arm, asking for a new drink and a cold washcloth for his forehead every few minutes.

I guess I can take comfort in the fact that my last post was all about Daddy's world, but all it takes is the flu for Mommy to become important again.

Oh well. That's just the way mommy-hood goes.

So you all enjoy your weekend and I'll catch you next week.

Later.

No comments: