Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Again

And it's Monday morning again. Aahhhh!

Let me just say, this weekend did not go well. Dear Hubby got sooo sick, with a sore throat and fever for most of the weekend. The poor thing sent me off to a writer's meeting an hour and a half away without telling me how truly horrible he felt. And when he called to tell me how bad it was, I still had to get back to OKC and stop by the grocery store to get supplies for him (soup, juice, aspirin, etc.).

But he seems to be doing better. Not 100%, but better. If he starts feeling bad again, he's coming home early.

The kiddo's are fine, for now, which is a great relief.

I actually took matters into my own hands last night, and gave the boys a home-haircut. I'll post pictures tomorrow, and you can tell me what you think.

This is not something I normally do, but I decided they needed a trim, and just for the record, I am a cheapskate. I just don't believe in paying $15.00 per kid to trim around the neck and the ears. Plus a tip. To me, it's just not worth the money.

On the other hand, if I am going in for a cut, color, and style then sure, I should be charged a fair price for it. That takes time and effort.

But not a trim on 5 year olds. Nope, not gonna pay it. SO I did it myself.

And all this family talk leads up to the fact that I did not get to work on revisions this weekend. But if all goes well, I should be trucking right through the latest version of book two, and the fabulous misadventures of Brad, Charlie, and Zoey will be refined and polished.

See ya Wednesday!

No comments: