Monday, October 13, 2008

The Football Free-For-All

Hello! It's Monday again. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

I know our household was not so fab. In fact, there was great wailing and gnashing of teeth in the land of Stewart.

OU lost to Texas.

My husband was quite distraught by the whole game. Many colorful phrases erupted from his mouth during those three hours. I believe he even sent a sympathy text to his brother, who was even more upset than dear hubby.

But I am DELIGHTED to announce that my OSU Cowboys pummelled the Missouri Tigers! YAY!! And my husband also acknowledged they played a good game, so it was a great win for me.

And to top it off, the Colts won and the Dallas Cowboys lost! I just couldn't be happier!

But I need to reign in my enthusiasm. There are no guarantees this phenomenal winning streak for OSU will continue, and the Colts got off to a VERY rocky start this year. They may not be able to keep this momentum going. But we shall see.

I'm off to edit, edit, edit. And avoid the growing pile of laundry on my couch.

Later!

No comments: