Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Summer Vacation Answers

Here are more answers from my class visit at Little Rock Christian.

QUESTION: What do you like to do during summer vacation?

Will said: 1.) Play with friends.
2.) Sleep Late.
3.) NO SCHOOL
4.) Sleep in.

Taylor said: 1.) Go to the beach.
2.) Play with my friends.
3.) SLEEP IN.
4.) Stay up late.
5.) Spend the night
6.) No School.

Aaron said: Sleep. Go to Branson. See my grandparents. Swim. Play football with my Dad and brother.

Corbin said: My favorite thing I like to do during the summer is having my friends over to my house.

Grant said: 1.) Go to my friend's house every day.
2.) See my cousins.
3.) Go swimming.
4.) Play air soft (?)
(Someone is going to have to explain that one to me because I don't get it.)
5.) Have my birthday.

Gene said: Go to DisneyWorld. Have my birthday. Water ski. No school. And wake up late.

Elizabeth said: Go to the pool. Go shopping. Go to the beach. And sleepovers. Outdoor activities. Sell lemonade. Go to camp.

I'll have the last answers up on Friday.

I am beginning to see a pattern here with the kids. They like to hang out with their friends and SLEEP! Not a bad way to spend the summer. I can totally relate.

No comments: