Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Off Again

Hello, all.

I hope you are ready to enjoy the weekend. We are getting ready to hit the road again, and headed for my mom's house in Thomas.

The kids are excited to go. They love anywhere that isn't home, stuck in the house with mom and dad, being forced to clean their room and pick up their toys. Not that they don't have to do that at grandparents' houses, but it's just different and more fun there than at home.

And I wish I had more to say, but I really don't.

We're excited that hubby has two interviews in a couple of weeks, and hopefully there will be an offer from one of them. But we have no solid information yet, only optimism and prayer, and we'll keep you posted on what's happening.

So I guess that's it. Have a great weekend and do something FUN!

Later.

No comments: