Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy

Hey, folks.

Hope you are all having a great week. We are doing well.

Everyone is on the mend from our many days of sickness, and I am so happy to have our family feeling better. We're not completely over it yet, but we're almost there.

Which is a very good thing because this week we were fortunate to receive a trampoline as a gift from Hubby's parents.

THANK YOU, Mimi and Papa Max!!

And to be honest, I think Hubby is just as excited to have the trampoline as the kids are. As soon as he found out it was in at the store (we had to order it), he rushed out to pick it up, and couldn't wait to get started putting it together.

He worked on it all day yesterday. And I do mean ALL DAY!

Morning, afternoon, evening and night. As soon as the kids were in bed, he had the garage door open, the outside lights on, and was working away.

The boys were so excited when they got home from school and saw the trampoline in the driveway (hubby had to put it together on the front drive instead of in the backyard where it will go because we had a big rain the night before and the backyard was too muddy to work). They can't wait to bounce, and bounce, and bounce.

And neither can I!

The weather is getting warmer, and it will be great to throw them out into the yard to play on the trampoline and wear them out!

And I am also excited to get to play on it myself. It's been years since I jumped on one of those, and I know it will be great exercise, too.

So, that's what's happening in our little world. I'll try to post a picture of the trampoline when it's finished.

Later.

1 comment:

carla stewart said...

Yay! I'm glad the trampoline came. Hope it's all together so the kids can enjoy today, even though it's freezing cold outside.