Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello, all.

Sorry for the long silence. December was a LOOONNNGGG month around here, and I never seemed to remember to blog with all the screaming and yelling, and running and jumping, and crying and wailing . . . you get the idea.

But we had a good Christmas and a fun New Year.

The boys are back in school and the Princess is doing her thing around the house, which means I spend a lot of time following her around the house cleaning up messes.

I finished my manuscript, I cut and slashed it down to 60,000 words, and sent it to a very accomplished author who was gracious enough to read my story and offer feedback. So I'm waiting for those revisions and I started the next book in that series.

It's not quite what I thought it would be, but I think I like where its going so far.

Hubby is working and that's about it. Not much more to say.

Hopefully I'll remember to post for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Later.

No comments: