Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Feeling Well

Good morning.

As I posted last week, I usually enjoy Monday's because it means the boys are out of the house (this includes my hubby), and it's just the girls hanging out and having fun.

But this morning I feel horrible. I have a cold, and I am NOT a good patient. My throat is raw and scratchy, my head is stuffy, the nose is dripping, and I ache all over.

So the silence and peace I usually take advantage of to get my work done will have to be spent on the couch wrapped in a blanket, with a tissue in one hand and a cup of hot tea in the other.

But tis the season: of holidays, and of the cold and flu. And honestly, if this is the worst I get this year, as far as colds go, then I should be okay.

I hope everyone else has a great day.

No comments: