Friday, November 14, 2008

The Making of a Great Weekend

Hello, all.

I gotta tell ya, I'm beat. It's been a whirlwind this week, and after a busy morning, I'm ready to crawl into bed for the entire weekend, and only climb out on Monday morning.

Does anybody really do that? I mean, when you're not sick. Does anyone snuggle up in bed with a pile of DVD's, a stack of books, and only leave the bed for necessary bodily functions (bathroom and food)?

Cause I gotta say, one of my favorite things in the world during the B.C. years (Before Children) was to cuddle with my hubby and watch movies on a cold autumn or winter day. Or, if hubby was busy, I loved taking a whole day to myself to just read and watch and eat and rest.

Good times.

Now, it's all about the kiddos.

Which isn't a bad thing. I'm thinking maybe snuggling up with the kids and watching movies or cartoons, making popcorn, baking cookies, ordering a pizza, and just hanging out.

But first I have to tackle the mountain of laundry, and do a little cleaning, but I hope we are looking at the makings of a great family weekend.

I'll let you know how things turn out on Monday.

Later!

No comments: