Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Day in the Life

Well, there's really nothing new to report on the home front.

I guess that's good. Thus far (crossing my fingers and knocking on wood) we have no mini or major disasters to deal with. I pray it stays that way.

The boys have toys scattered from one end of the house to the other, literally; laundry is going, and we are praying the machines hold out for just another month before we need to replace them; the baby is in her play-yard lifting her leg in the air, a move worthy of a ballerina, and inspecting it up close and personal; and I am a few minutes away from getting started on my manuscript, and hopefully will meet my word count for the day.

I appreciate the relaxing days. I should probably learn to appreciate them even more. And again, I pray it stays this way.

No comments: