Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello, all.

Woohoo, it's Friday!

I would love to say I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at home with my family, but that's not really the case. This weekend is going to be go-go-go for everybody.

Today is going to be me fighting The Princess for writing time, followed by picking the boys up from school and running to pick up gifts for my sister-in-law's baby shower on Sunday.

Tomorrow is t-ball, a writer's meeting, and a trip to Mom's house, where I am so happy I get to see my little nephew again. Oh, yeah . . . and my brother and sister-in-law.

Sunday is two baby showers, more time with baby Hudson, and scrambling like crazy to meet my word count goals for those two days.

The Princess has decided that naps are no longer necessary, which is making for long days for Mommy. Especially when trying to write. The minute she hears the click of the keyboard, she assumes it's party time, and crawls into my lap (on top of the computer), and demands her turn slapping at the keys.

And when I put her down, she throws herself on the floor and has a tantrum worthy of an Academy Award.

So this should be a very interesting weekend, seeing if I can get everything done.

Hope your weekend goes well. Everyone stay safe.

Later.

No comments: